Tuva is the leading data literacy company in K-12 education. Tuva partners with schools, districts, curriculum publishers, and assessment organizations to bring our data literacy instructional program and our interactive, easy-to-use data, graphing, and statistical tools to teachers and students globally.
Tuva is moving the ball forward on the teaching, learning, and assessment of data literacy and building the next generation of data literate, global citizens of the world. To learn more or get started with Tuva, visit tuvalabs.com.
As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Crafting messaging tailored to Tuva's audiences including teachers, parents, school and district administrators, and other K-12 education industry stakeholders and thought leaders.
- Developing materials including blog posts, email campaigns, press releases, case studies, and pitch decks to assist in implementing company-wide marketing and customer success campaigns.
- Crafting, proofreading, and copyediting content across Tuva's various digital channels, and assisting in the copyediting of other marketing collateral as needed.
- Writing articles for industry publications that bring Tuva's mission and vision to wider audiences.
- Have a BS or higher in related field
- Have 3-5 years of work experience in communications
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Have excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Have demonstrable ability writing for multiple media channels, including for web, email, videos, social media, and presentations
- Familiarity or previous experience in K-12 education is a plus
- Desire to use your skills to have a positive impact for students